Dumpster Rental in Chuluota, FL
Secure A Fabulous Deal On A Roll-Off-Dumpster Unit
For over fourteen years, Easy Dumpster Rental has led the rolling-bin rental industry because we have the biggest inventory of dumpsters that can get to your project faster and cheaper.
How Our Great Service And Low Prices Eject The Competition:
- Easy Dumpster Rental guarantees supreme service in Chuluota.
- No tomfoolery, just honest, flat rates.
- Not sure what you need?
- Easily design your project with our free Dumpster Calculator.
10 Yard Dumpster (1 TONS) 2,000LBS
4’ High, 8’ Wide, 10-12’ Long
- Smaller painless placement and loading.
- Smaller clean out or construction projects
- One car garage cleanups
- Bathroom remodeling
20 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
4.5’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Bigger garage cleanouts
- heating & air conditioning
- house remodeling
- minor landscaping
30 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
6’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Major Construction
- Remodeling Projects
- Tree Removal
- Large Landscaping
40 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
8’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Metal Recycling
- Major Remodeling Projects
- New Construction Projects
- Commercial Building Clean-Outs
- Apartment Buildings Roof Replacement
- Large Volume Cardboard, Paper Disposal
Life in Chuluota
Chuluota is a small town in Seminole County, Florida that has a population that has just under twenty-six hundred residents. Although it sounds like a small town and feels like a small town, but is busting with activity. Chuluota has several events each year, including:
- Events: Special events in Chuluota make life fun. Some of these events include the Tunnel to Towers 5k Run (and Walk), the Rhythms at the Roast music festival, and the Cranes Roost Sunset Cinema where residents enjoy an outdoor flick.
- Attractions: There are numerous attractions, such as theme parks, that are associated with nearby Orlando. But Chuluota offers additional wonder like Seminole Aerial Adventures the twill take you through the trees on a zip-line and airboat tours through Black Hammock Airboat Tours.
- Arts and beer: After a day of sliding through the treetops or skimming across the water you may want to relax with a bit o culture. Try the American Bronze Foundry, Inc at 1650 East Lake Mary Boulevard in nearby Sanford or an army of airbrush paints with wine and beer at Blast Studios at 922 State Road 436 in nearby Casselberry.
Housing in Chuluota
Living in Chuluota is more than fun and great activities, it is a great place to invest in a home or improve your existing home to improve its value. The town’s strong real estate market is a product of more than its draw for tourism and its many activities. Public schools are excellent in Chuluota with well-known schools such as Choices in Learning Charter School and Galileo School for Gifted Learning. The real estate market is also strong with a median home value of over one hundred and seventy thousand dollars and an eighty-two percent homeownership rate. It is also a great place for family activities with excellent nightlife. It truly has something for everyone. These advantages have earned Chuluota prestigious awards such as:
Ranked number two for the Best Suburbs to Buy a House in Florida.
Number eight in the Best Places to Buy a House in Florida ranking.
Deemed the eighth-best of Suburbs with the Best Public Schools in Florida.
Get a Blue Dumpster Bin that is Green
Easy Dumpster Rental has its famous blue dumpster bins that are the mark of quality across the country. But these bins are also the mark of environmentally friendly waste disposal. Easy Dumpster Rental does everything that it can to dispose of your waste in the most environmentally friendly manner possible. They also work with clients to find ways to keep their dumpster green. One method of keeping your bin clean is to recycle as you go. Many people just throw in recyclables into their bin and hope that these items are found in the sorting process. But many times it is not guaranteed that these items will be removed. The result is that some items may get to the landfill. A better method is to put the recycling to the side. This saves the savvy bin renter money because space and weight are saved in the dumpster bin, while recycling is generally processed by the city or village for free.
Where to Take Your Recycling
What if you are working on a big project or have too much recycling for a curbside pickup? In these cases, you may want to self-haul your recycling separately. there are multiple locations that you can bring paper (newspapers, magazines, telephone books, junk mail), cardboard, brown bags, plastic containers, glass (clean, clear, brown, and green), steel cans (such as aerosol cants) and those old aluminum cans. There two best locations near Chuluota include:
- The Central Transfer Station, located at 1950 State Road 419 in Longwood, accepts recycling as well as hazardous waste but will not accept white goods (appliances), furniture, yard waste, asbestos, and construction and demolition debris.
- The Seminole County Landfill is also located at 1950 State Road 419 in Longwood and accepts recycling and yard waste but does not accept white goods or whole tires.