Dumpster Rental in Hialeah Gardens, FL
Get Peerless Roll Off Rental Service & Price
Why We Lead The Industry In Dumpster Rental Service:
Easy Dumpster Rental excels in fast and flexible service that helps our customers with all kinds of projects. Easy Dumpster Rental can get you at the right dumpster bin within twenty-four hours and take it away when you tell us.
- Unlike the competition, we guarantee our great service.
- Contact us to help with construction, renovation, landscaping, and other projects.
- Try our easy dumpster conversions tables to plan your projects.
- Reduce stress with flexible rental periods.
- We want to satisfy our customers.
Contact Us To Save As Much As $100 On Your Refuse Bin Rental Cost:
Easy Dumpster Rental has been the leader in dumpster bin rental for over thirteen years, combining the best prices with superior service for over one hundred thousand bins rented.
- Maximize speed, efficiently, and cost-effectiveness.
- Easy Dumpster Rental guarantees rock-bottom bin prices.
- Get a headache-free flat rate + zero hidden fees.
- Low-price super fast estimates provided.
- Customer satisfaction makes us proud and inspires us to work harder.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill in Hialeah Gardens, Florida
Hialeah Gardens was founded in 1948 and has since grown in size to over twenty-one thousand inhabitants. Hialeah Gardens is part of Miami-Dade County and, in 2016, was ranked Florida’s tenth safest city.
The Northwest 58th Street Landfill
Hialeah is the site of the Northwest 58th Street Landfill, which accepted industrial waste from 1952 to 1982, but was later designated as a contaminated site by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and placed on the Superfund program’s National Priorities List (NPL) of contaminated sites in 1983 due to tainted groundwater. Efforts to clean the site have since been taken by the EPA, the Florida Department of Environmental Protection (FDEP), and Miami-Dade County to clean the site. All site cleanups have since been completed and there are Five-Year Reviews to sample and monitor drinking water for safety standards. According to the EPA, the site is now not currently a risk to residents.
There are two landfills that may be used for residents of Miami-Dade County and Hialeah Gardens waste haulers:
The North Dade Landfill is trash only landfill that is located between 47th and 57th Avenues, N.W. and is also the location of the North Dade Trash and Recycling Center. Waste haulers can deliver trash and bulk refuse (e.g. furniture, crates, lumber, off-road tires, yard waste, cardboard boxes, and refuse generated from construction and demolition work). When haulers enter the site their trucks are weighed upon entering and upon exiting to determine the weight of their refuse and charged accordingly. The site also has gas-to-energy conversion system that extracts methane gas from the decomposition of waste in the landfill.
The South Dade Landfill provides the City’s waste management and private haulers a site to dispose of waste. Waste that is commonly accepted at the South Dade Landfill includes:
- Off-road automobile tires.
- Dead animals.
- Yard waste.
- Construction or demolition waste.
- Asbestos (note: disposal of asbestos requires permission from the Department of Regulatory and Economic Resources, which can be reached at 305-372-6925).
Waste is received at the South Dade Landfill and sorted on the tipping floor. Some will be buried in the landfill while other portions are transferred to the waste-to-energy site or the Resources Recovery Facility. In addition, portions of the disposal system have also been transformed into natural habitats with wetlands that support plants and wildlife, such as alligator and bald eagles.
Getting Optimal Roll-off Bin Dumpster Service
Although residents of Hialeah Gardens can haul waste to the landfills, it is often easier to rent a roll off dumpster bin and let specialists take care of disposal needs, which allows homeowners, contractors, and commercial enterprises to focus on their projects.
Easy Dumpster Rental supports its clients by ensuring they maximize efficiency by renting the appropriate bin and service for each specific job. Dumpster bins are available in the sizes of 10, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yards to meet any project. To better estimate project needs, Easy Dumpster Rental offers Dumpster Conversion tables to help estimate refuse by using more familiar volumes, such as brute trashcans, wheelbarrows, pickup trucks, dump trucks, and oversized items (such as furniture) and translates these units into cubic yards. Customers also benefit from the Easy Dumpster Rental Dumpster Calculator, which can be used be used to assess a project’s required volume and weight.
Another way to maximize efficiency is to organize the containers to optimize efficiency. Consider the following tips:
- First, organize refuse outside the bin to whatever extent possible to get the bulk items in first.
- Second, break down items, especially boxes, and bundle long thin items to reduce their required volume.
- Third, recycle as you go, especially metals, which may bring a small profit, to make additional space for more costly disposal items.