Dumpster Rental in West Miami, FL
Get The Right Dumpster With the Right Deal
Why We Are Numero Uno In West Miami:
Some dumpster rental companies talk a lot but don’t have the staff or inventory to serve your needs. Easy Dumpster Rental has an extensive inventory, great staff, and over fifteen years of experience across the country.
- The other guys talk trash; we haul it for cheap.
- Get a smaller dumpster to clean your home or shed.
- Construction dumpsters are great for large projects.
- We can get you a rollaway-bin in one rotation of the earth.
- See why customers return to us for great service.
Pull The Trigger On Savings Up To $90 Or More On Your Next Open-To-Container Rental Cost:
Quotes from the competition are like mirages; they change as you approach your goal. Easy Dumpster Rental specialized in solid quotes that are the guaranteed lowest value and don’t change with time.
- Easy Dumpster Rental offers great service with warehouse pricing.
- Prices so low they are at or below sea level.
- Get an express quote today to see your savings.
- Our bin rates are backed up by fifteen years of cost-cutting expertise.
- Customers come back to save again.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Special Waste Disposal and The Birth of West Miami
West Miami is part of Miami-Dade County near the southeast coast of Florida. In the late 1940s, Dade County moved to reduce drinking hours for bars and to ban gambling houses. To pre-empt these coming rules, four businessmen incorporated a three-fourths mile area and West Miami was born in 1947. Following World War II, government incentives brought many returning soldiers to the area that contributed to its growth. West Miami now has about six thousand residents.
If you are renting a dumpster, you can place many things, such as roofing and landscaping in your containers. But some items require special processing because they are hazardous. Do not include these items in your dumpster, as they may incur charges when found by the landfill’s management, can harm the environment or public health, or may injure waste management workers. Some of these items include:
- Computers, monitors, keyboards, hard drives, and printers.
- Televisions, VCR’s, and video equipment.
- Cellular telephones as well as hand-held radios.
- Button, Lithium, Nickel-cadmium, Sealed Led Acid rechargeable and Silver Oxide batteries.
- (Alkaline and Carbon Zinc batteries and some rechargeable batteries can be included with garbage).
- Oil-based paints and latex paints (hardened or solid latex paint can be placed in regular trash).
- Cooking oil.
- Pesticides, solvents, and pool chemicals.
- Unbroken fluorescent light bulbs (standard incandescent light bulbs, halogen bulbs, and LED bulbs can be disposed of in regular garbage).
- Propane tanks (industrial and kitchen units are not accepted) and empty oxygen tanks.
The above items should be brought to the following facilities:
- The West Dade Home Chemical Collection Center at 8801 NW 58 Street in Doral.
- The South Dad Home Chemical Collection Center at 23707 SW 97th Ave in Homestead.
West Miami residents are reminded to pack all containers in sturdy boxes and to make sure all containers have their tops tightened. If you have leaking items, it is best to put items in a plastic container with cloths or other materials to absorb liquids and label all items if which the old labels are gone.
Sharps include syringes, needles, lancets, and medical utensils should be placed in official biomedical waste containers or thick plastic bags and sealed and the dropped off at one of the following Florida Department of Health locations:
- The West Perrine Health Center, located at 18255 Homestead Avenue.
- The Downtown Center at 1350 NW 14 Street.
- The Environmental Health and Engineering location at 1725 NW 167 Street.
- The Little Haiti Health Center, which can be found at 300 NE 80th Terrace.
Some Things to Remember When Renting a Roll-Off-Container
Are you ready to rent a roll-off-container for your next project? A container can be a great way to make a project get done with greater speed and easy. Although the last thing you want to worry about is waste, there are a few things that you should remember when renting a container:
- First, remember to allow time for your dumpster bin container to arrive. You generally need forty-eight hours, but in some cases, Easy Dumpster Rental can expedite delivery. Containers are generally rented for about fourteen days, so also be sure to schedule your bin to arrive when you need it.
- Second, determine in advance where you want to place your container on your property. You may want to place your unit where it is easily accessed to save time, but it should not be in the way of your project and workers. You may also want to put plywood down on the grass or driveway to avoid damage by the wheels. If you want to place your container on the street, check with your local municipal government to make sure it is allowed.
- Third, always remember to never place hazardous waste in your dumpster. Hazardous waste and special waste is defined differently by states and municipalities, but usually includes things that are toxic, such as latex paint, used oil, mercury-containing devices, and items that may explode, such as ammunition.