Dumpster Rental in West Park, FL
Get The Best Service & The Cheapest Rollaway Unit
How We Satisfy Customers With Great Roll Off Dumpster Service:
Easy Dumpster Rental can deliver a dumpster bin within twenty-four hours and provides the lowest prices available.
- Our great rolloff service is guaranteed in West Park.
- We service homeowners and professionals.
- Choose a bin from 10 to 40 cubic yards.
- Fast, same day rental service.
- Over thirteen years of satisfied customers.
Call Now And Save Up To $120 On Your Dumpster Bin Cost:
We have over a decade of experience renting dumpster bins to a wide range of clients and we guarantee our rock-bottom prices and exceptional services.
- Easy Dumpster Rental is confident that it can save you money.
- Click for a fast quote in minutes.
- Our company has rented over 100,000 low-cost dumpster bins.
- We have designed online tools to help customers save more.
- Sign up for special offers to save even more.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
West Park City Background, Environment and Landfill
The “City of West Park,” commonly referred to as West Park, is located in Broward County, Florida, and was not incorporated until 2005. The City is known for its dedication to parks and playgrounds that won it the “Playful City USA” designation from KaBOOM!, a national non-profit. West Park has over fourteen thousand residents and includes the neighborhoods of Miami Gardens, Carver Ranches, Lake Forest and Utopia.
The Environmental Protection and Growth Management Department
The Environmental Protection and Growth Management Department was created in 2008 as the County consolidated its urban redevelopment and planning management with environmental protection, consumer protection, and emergency management. The mission of the Environmental Protection and Growth Management Department is to protect the lives and property of residents, to ensure the sustainability of the County’s natural resources through planning, management, and safeguards, to organize the effective use of housing and construction regulations, to establish systems of emergency planning, and to promote consumer protection. In the pursuit of these goals, the Department has eight divisions:
- Animal care and adoption.
- Building code services.
- Emergency management.
- Environmental and consumer protection.
- Environmental engineering and permitting.
- Environmental planning and community resilience.
- Housing finance and community redevelopment.
- Planning and development management.
Residents can contact the Environmental Protection and Growth Management Department at 115 S. Andrews Ave., Room 329A-B, Fort Lauderdale, 954-357-661, EPGMDCitizenInquires@broward.org.
Broward County Landfill
The Broward County Landfill at 7101 S.W. 205 Avenue accepts the following waste for disposal:
- Haulers can bring dispose of a full vehicle of trash for ten dollars per standard vehicle with beds that are six feet or less long.
- Yard waste can be disposed of at the rate of fifty dollars per ton.
- Construction and demolition waste can be disposed at the rate of forty dollars per ton.
- Bulk trash can be disposed of at a cost of forty dollars per ton.
- The Broward County Landfill also accepts tires if they are less than twenty-five inches in diameter at a rate of ten dollars per ton.
- Mobile homes and boats (and trailers) can be disposed of for ten dollars per foot.
Find the Right Dumpster for Any Job
Easy Dumpster Rental has rented dumpster bins for over a decade and has found that each job is different and can be difficult to estimate if a ten, twenty, thirty, or massive forty cubic yard dumpster. To help, Easy Dumpster Rental has a number of tools that can project the needs for any project with simple and fast online tools that estimate your project’s waste in terms of weight and volume and save money that would otherwise be wasted on inefficiency.
First, select the type of waste that you will be disposing of:
- Household garbage.
- Yard waste, loose and dry earth, excavated or wet earth, and dry or loose sand.
- Loose construction debris and un-compacted metal siding.
Second, estimate the volume of your expected waste. This is easy with the Easy Dumpster rental Dumpster Conversion tables, which convert real-world conversions. Real world conversion takes the number of loads of brute trash cans, wheelbarrows, pickup trucks, dump trucks, and oversized items (such as furniture), and convert these more easily conceptualized volumes to cubic yards.
Third, use the Easy Dumpster Rental Dumpster Calculator to convert estimate both the volume and weight that your project will require. Remember that the weight must also match the dumpster bin size. To get more detailed estimates of you weight, Easy Dumpster Rental also offer convenient estimates of specific weight measurements for specific ceiling material estimates for ceiling, roofing, flooring, ash vault, etc. and many other substances for heightened accuracy.