Dumpster Rental in Elmhurst, IL
Grasp You Great Savings On A Great Dumpster Unit Today
Why We Strive To Improve Our Service Every Year:
Offering great service requires more than a webpage and pictures, it must be developed and perfected over time. Easy Dumpster Rental has over ten years of experience offering superb service.
- What takes hours now takes minutes at Easy Dumpster Rental.
- Don’t accept empty promises; we guarantee our service.
- Calculate your exact needs with our online bin calculator.
- Get a quote faster than Flash.
- Our customers love our service because we place them first.
Call Now To Secure Savings Up To $120 On Your Next Dumpster Rental Costs:
Easy Dumpster Rental gives you its best price guarantee so that you don’t have to shop around. But if you do, be sure to avoid variable rates that change during the course of your project.
- Our solid rates are like a marble floor.
- The other guys penalize you if your project changes.
- Easy Dumpster Rental is fast and flexible.
- They tell you less to slip in fees.
- Our experts want to help you at every step so that you come back.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
From Cottage Hill to Elmhurst
The city of Chicago is located in Cook County, which also covers many of the surrounding suburbs. Contiguous to Cook County is DuPage County, to the west Chicago, which is the home of Elmhurst. The area was originally inhabited by Potawatomi Native American tribes before European settlers came in early 19th Century. The City was originally named Cottage Hill with the advent of its first post office but later changed its name to Elmhurst. The economy of the city developed significantly with the development of The Galena and Chicago Union Railroad that enabled its agriculture industry to access the City of Chicago and trade routes offered by Lake Michigan.
Elmhurst Green Programs
Elmhurst takes care to pragmatically maintain the environment that so many people enjoy. One thing that makes Elmhurst great is the tree canopy that brings life to the city even on dreary days with over twenty thousand trees. The Forestry Division of the City of Elmhurst maintains all of the public areas including:
- Removing trees with diseases such as Dutch Elm disease and Ash that can spread and hurt the environment.
- Anticipate new diseases, such as the Emerald Ash Borer (EAB) infestation that will require the removal of over two thousand trees.
- Regular trimming and planting of trees in public spaces.
- Attending to the removal of bushes and weeds to improve the growth of desired grass and plantings.
- Restoration of parkways, public grounds, and even parking lots to improve the aesthetic value of the community.
Recycling Oil in Elmhurst
Another example of Elmhurst Green Initiatives is its Cooking Oil Recycling Event. Most of us generate a large amount of grease during the process of cooking for family and friends over Thanksgiving. The City of Elmhurst works with SCARCE (School and Community Assistance for Recycling and Composting Education) to host an event to receive these oils at the City of Elmhurst Public Works Facility, which is located at 985 South Riverside Drive. The event is to reduce animal fat from entering into the wastewater system, which the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency claims is to blame for forty-seven percent of sewer backups.
Spring Cleaning in Elmhurst
Do you love to go about spring-cleaning? Most of us dread the process but often love it when we finish working and our homes are filled with fresh air and removed of clutter. One way to get ahead of cleaning projects is to rent a dumpster from Easy Dumpster Rental for spring-cleaning. Small dumpsters start at just $299 and can make big jobs easy, fast, and fun. If you have extra waste that cannot fit into your affordable dumpster, then you can dispose of them during Elmhurst’s Spring Clean-up. This is a great way to reduce the cost of a dumpster rental. The clean-up takes place on three days in April in which the City will accept a number of large items including:
- Carpet that is less than five feet long and two feet in diameter.
- Construction and demolition debris in the ballpark of about eight thirty-three-gallon cans or less.
- Landscaping timbers of three feet or less in length.
- Appliances or what is referred to as “white goods.”
- Furniture, fixtures, and other types of bulk items.
- Paint is accepted but must be hardened in cans with lids removed (if your paint is wet, you may use kitty litter, sand, or sawdust to harden the solution.
Although the City’s Spring Clean-up can help with many items, it cannot accept other items that are considered special waste.
- The City will not accept any fluids or any radioactive materials.
- Ammunition and explosives are not acceptable.
- Although construction debris is accepted, bricks, cement, asphalt pavement, and concrete blocks are not accepted and are better disposed of through a dumpster bin rental.
- E-waste or electronics, such as computers, fax machines, televisions, old printers, and monitors are not accepted.
- Car batteries and any large automobile parts will not be taken.
- Old boats, snowmobiles, riding lawnmowers, and snow blowers are too large to be accepted and require personal arrangements.
- Finally, tires cannot be left for the Spring Clean-Up program.
If you have any question about the needs of you cleaning, renovation, or construction projects, contact Easy Dumpster Rental to get pricing on a dumpster and the types of waste that you would like us to take away for you.