Dumpster Rental in Katy, TX
Scope Out Your Top-Of-The-Line Service & Pricing For A Great Deal
Easy Dumpster Rental knows that every project is time-sensitive and that your time is valuable. That is why we strive to save our customers both time and money on their projects.
How We Deliver First-Class Service To Our Customers:
- Easy Dumpster Rental annihilates the competition.
- We design our service to fit each project.
- Our primary goal is a customer with a great new home or business.
- Easy Dumpster Rental conversion tools are the best in the industry.
- Try our dumpster calculator to find the perfect container size.
10 Yard Dumpster (1 TONS) 2,000LBS
4’ High, 8’ Wide, 10-12’ Long
- Smaller clean out or construction projects
- One car garage cleanups
- Bathroom remodeling
- Smaller painless placement and loading.
- 10 yard container is the shortest dumpster that measures 10' in length. it is a container that will fit in the small driveway and tight places. It will hold up to 4 pickups trucks of the debris.
20 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
4.5’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Bigger garage cleanouts
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- House Remodeling
- Carpeting, Roofing
- Minor Landscaping
- 20 yard container is our most frequent homeowner's choice, which can accommodate around 8 pickup trucks which is equal to 62 Brute trash cans (55 gallons).
30 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
6’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Major Construction
- Remodeling Projects
- Tree Removal
- Large Landscaping
- 30 yard container is our most frequent contractor's choice, which can accommodate around 12 pickup trucks which is equal to 93 Brute trash cans (55 gallons).
40 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
8’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Metal Recycling
- Major Remodeling Projects
- New Construction Projects
- Commercial Building Clean-Outs
- Apartment Buildings Roof Replacement
- Large Volume Cardboard, Paper Disposal
- 40 yard container is the largest dumpster that measures 8' in height. it is way above persons head and may be harder to dispose material over the rail. It will hold up to 16 pickups trucks of the debris.
From Prairies to a Modern Economy
Katy is a town that was founded in the late 19th Century in the prairie lands that were originally hunted by the Karankawa Native American tribes that were settled fist in Canes Island the would later become the town of Katy, which was formally incorporated in 1045. One of the qualities the that makes Katy a city of beauty is not so much the prairies that it was founded don but also on the beautiful winters the bring flocks of ducks and geese, whooping cranes and other game birds, and even longhorn cattle, elegant deer, and wondrous wolves. Today, the beauty of Katy has blossomed into a beautiful economy and place to live.
Fixing Up Your Home In Katy
Fixing up your home or building a new home can be a great way to invest in your future. But you have to be in the right market to make the most of your investment. There are several elements that make Katy a special place to live and raise your family or live and retire. On element that is often overlooked by analysts is the quality of the community. In February, the City celebrated the “Month of Love” in which the Parks & Recreation Department for a “Valentine’s Pawty” at No Label Brewery. There is also a community copout in May the offers an outdoor movie in an overnight camping session with breakfast offered in the morning. Katy is also a “Tree City,” which means that it works to continually expand its tree canopy in a way that is good for the environment and creates a desirable ambiance. When all of these elements are put together–community, ambiance, and quality of life–you may have a great community that offers a happy lifestyle.
But how do community events and ambiance translate to hoe values? Katy also has a number of other advantages that dovetail with its great community continuity. For example, schools are incredibly important to home values across the United States because they dictate the level of education that families’ children receive. In Katy, schools are ranked extremely high. Housing is also strong in Katy with a median home value that is over one hundred and ninety thousand dollars, which is above the national average of about one hundred and eighty-two thousand dollars. Schools, combined with home values and great community events and parks and activities have also earned it the highest rating as a family-friendly environment. Additionally, if you are considering opening a business in Katy, be sure to get a certificate from the municipality. If you are planning construction, be sure to get a dumpster bin from Easy Dumpster Rental. But also be sure to get an initial inspection for the City to determine if any permits will be needed for all electrical, plumbing, and mechanic equipment.
Economic Development in Katy
If you are thinking more about a business than a home, you might want to consider the economy of Katy. The median household income is over seventy-seven thousand dollars, which is, again, above the national average of just over fifty-five thousand dollars. Katy also offers a low tax base and a high level of services through municipal efficiency. If you are considering a development, have a look at Katy’s Planned Development District. The Planned Development District (PDD) is an effort by the city to advance the developments that serve residential developments with single or mixed-use commercial and professional services through reduced regulations and advantageous Zoning Ordinances.
The purpose of a Planned Development District (PDD) is to encourage the unified design of residential, commercial, and office development as well as professional services, retail and institutional uses and facilities or combinations thereof in accordance with an approved comprehensive development plan. The PDD may be a single-use district or a combination of any or all of the uses listed in the Zoning Ordinance. The district provides for greater flexibility in the design of buildings, yards, courts, and circulation than provided by other districts. For more information on business and economic development contact the City at 901 Avenue C in Katy, Texas 77493.