Dumpster Rental in Kemah, TX
Cash in On Your Low-Priced Rolling-Can For Any Project
Easy Dumpster Rental is proud of our guaranteed low prices. But we are even more proud of our personal service that treats every project as unique and special to us as it is to you.
How We Developed And Built An Unparalleled Service And Company:
- Save money and stress on your next rolling dumpster bin.
- Easy Dumpster Rental offers the best service with the greatest of ease.
- We love serving you and want you to come back.
- Our customer support is professional and friendly.
- We can save you money on a big project with our “dump and return” service.
10 Yard Dumpster (1 TONS) 2,000LBS
4’ High, 8’ Wide, 10-12’ Long
- Smaller clean out or construction projects
- One car garage cleanups
- Bathroom remodeling
- Smaller painless placement and loading.
- 10 yard container is the shortest dumpster that measures 10' in length. it is a container that will fit in the small driveway and tight places. It will hold up to 4 pickups trucks of the debris.
20 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
4.5’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Bigger garage cleanouts
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- House Remodeling
- Carpeting, Roofing
- Minor Landscaping
- 20 yard container is our most frequent homeowner's choice, which can accommodate around 8 pickup trucks which is equal to 62 Brute trash cans (55 gallons).
30 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
6’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Major Construction
- Remodeling Projects
- Tree Removal
- Large Landscaping
- 30 yard container is our most frequent contractor's choice, which can accommodate around 12 pickup trucks which is equal to 93 Brute trash cans (55 gallons).
40 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
8’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Metal Recycling
- Major Remodeling Projects
- New Construction Projects
- Commercial Building Clean-Outs
- Apartment Buildings Roof Replacement
- Large Volume Cardboard, Paper Disposal
- 40 yard container is the largest dumpster that measures 8' in height. it is way above persons head and may be harder to dispose material over the rail. It will hold up to 16 pickups trucks of the debris.
Living in Kemah
Kemah has the incredible advantage of its location on the Galveston Bay. Initially, the city was known for its fishing industry and has since become a hub for shipping. But while in the past the water has engendered the economic advantages of trade, it also now facilitates tourism. The Kemah boardwalk looks like an island on the blue water with restaurants, amusement park rides, and rollercoasters that twist around the sea. If you love shopping, there are a variety of shops with clothing and sweets and novelty items and there are enough restaurants to get you any type of food you like.
Real Estate in Kamah
If you have a home in Kahmah or want to buy or build, the data is in your favor to generate capital over time. In one sense people who love sailing and water sports will love to be in Kamah. But you may have more practical interests, such as schools and family living. And Kahmah offers excellent schools and a great family environment. If you want safety, Kahmah is rated low in crime. As a family-friendly environment, it is hard to do better than Kamah. Additionally, over seventy percent of residents own their own homes, which are valued above the national average at over one hundred and ninety-six thousand dollars. As such, there are several ways you can invest in the real estate market. You may want to improve your home in small ways over time. Some people begin by cleaning their attic and sheds and garage and then move on to renovations. If you are more ambitions, you can build a new home or renovate or expand all at once. Either way, Easy Dumpster Rental ha your back. Small dumpster bins are super-cheap so that you can improve your home incrementally at affordable prices with 10, 15, or 20- cubic yard dumpster bins that begin as low as $299 bucks. For larger projects, they offer 30 and 40-cubic yard dumpsters that are sturdy and rented at the best prices in Kamah.
If you are renovating your home, remember the following municipal requirements:
- You must provide site plans, floor plans, exterior elevation plans to the City that describes your renovations or new construction.
- Foundations are not something many of us think about but are important to the city, so you must provide foundation plans that are sealed by a State of Texas Licensed Engineer and an Engineer’s letters that include a statement on soil conditions and other features of the lot.
- You masonry and wood details but be submitted to the city alone with mechanical pans, such as an HVAC system, electrical plans, and plumbing plans.
For more information on home improvement and/or building requirements please contact the City of Kemah Department of Community Services at 1401 Highway 146 in Kemah.
Building in Kamah
You may be considering more than just improving your home; you may look at Kahmahs great economy and want to create or expand a business. Kahmah may be a great place to invests. But there are two things to remember. The first is a great priced dumpster from Easy Dumpster Rental. The offer great dumpster at great prices. If you have a massive project, you may need multiple bins. But these take up a lot of space on your site. Instead, you may want to try the Easy Dumpster Rental offers “dump and return” service that will take away your dumpster bin and promptly empty it and return it either at scheduled intervals or whenever you need their service.
You may also need permits to get your project going. Easy Dumpster Rental is your friend when it comes to these unfamiliar areas Here are some of the permits that you might need:
- A Building Permit Application.
- A Contractor Registration Form.
- The Certificate of Occupancy Application.
- A Commercial Plan Review Application.
- An Electrical Permit Application.
- The Fire System Permit Application.
- A Mechanical or HVAC Permit Application.
- A Plumbing-Gas Permit Application.