Dumpster Rental in La Marque, TX
Try A Top-Of-The-Line Quality Roll-Off Can At The Bottom Price
Easy Dumpster Rental respects people, especially those that take on projects with courage. Therefore, we try to be as strong and dependable as the people that we serve.
Why Our Service Cannot Be Replicated By Tricksters:
- Easy Dumpster Rental commands service excellence in Marque.
- Our great staff work like elves to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Our team is ready to help you with anything.
- Use our online tools to precisely calculate your container size.
- Let us be the experts in your trash.
10 Yard Dumpster (1 TONS) 2,000LBS
4’ High, 8’ Wide, 10-12’ Long
- Smaller clean out or construction projects
- One car garage cleanups
- Bathroom remodeling
- Smaller painless placement and loading.
- 10 yard container is the shortest dumpster that measures 10' in length. it is a container that will fit in the small driveway and tight places. It will hold up to 4 pickups trucks of the debris.
20 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
4.5’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Bigger garage cleanouts
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- House Remodeling
- Carpeting, Roofing
- Minor Landscaping
- 20 yard container is our most frequent homeowner's choice, which can accommodate around 8 pickup trucks which is equal to 62 Brute trash cans (55 gallons).
30 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
6’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Major Construction
- Remodeling Projects
- Tree Removal
- Large Landscaping
- 30 yard container is our most frequent contractor's choice, which can accommodate around 12 pickup trucks which is equal to 93 Brute trash cans (55 gallons).
40 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
8’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Metal Recycling
- Major Remodeling Projects
- New Construction Projects
- Commercial Building Clean-Outs
- Apartment Buildings Roof Replacement
- Large Volume Cardboard, Paper Disposal
- 40 yard container is the largest dumpster that measures 8' in height. it is way above persons head and may be harder to dispose material over the rail. It will hold up to 16 pickups trucks of the debris.
Economic Promise in La Marque
The historic East Side of La Marque is gaining attention from global investors in large part due to the Federal Opportunity Zone Program that has expanded the municipality to the federal level. La Marque is strategically located just fifteen models south of Houston and four miles from Galveston Island with access to Interstate 45 and is now the fastest-growing city in Galveston County.
The City of La Marque is strategically situated in Galveston County, 15 miles south of Houston and four miles north of Galveston Island. La Marque is the second-fastest-growing city in the County with an estimated population of 16,000, an area of 14.25 square miles and boasting 14.3 miles of I-45 frontage.
Economic Development Opportunities in La Marque
The City offers a number of economic development opportunities to its residents that should be considered if you are thinking of opening or expanding a business:
- The first is the Texas Enterprise Zone Program. The Texas Enterprise Zone Program creates incentives for emerging or expanding businesses in Texas. The Program works as a catalyst the enables businesses to become and sustain global competitiveness and generate employment for Texans.
- The second area of government-backed development includes state incentives. There are a number of incentive from the state including 1) The Texas Leverage Fund offers assistance for business to recruit and retain new business and employment; 2) The Texas Capital Fund – A program that assists with real estate and infrastructure development; 3) enterprise zones that develop business by refined businesses in special opportunities in enterprise zones; and, 4) the Texas Manufacturing Assistance Center, which, under the Texas State Department of Commerce, offers assistance to companies in providing quality control, new technologies, and manufacturing and processing.
- Local incentives refer to a number of municipal economic support mechanisms. the include 1) Business Improvement Funds that promote La Marque businesses improve the look and ascetic appeal of their shops and businesses; 2) Job Creation Incentives the continually promote new incentive to generate employment through the La Marque Economic Development Corporation (LMEDC); 3) tax abutments for properties in designated areas that advert taxes for up to seven years; 4) The Economic Development Corporation (EDC) is seeking to issue Industrial Revenue Bonds for the construction or expansion of facilities; 5) Utility Rate Reduction that offers rate reductions with local utility companies; 6) Infrastructure improvement that extends infrastructure to serve existing and new companies.
Recycling in La Marque
If you are renting a dumpster bin from Easy Dumpster Rental or anyone, you may want to separate your recycling from your regular waste. But why bother? The first reason is that you can ensure that your recycling will be sent to the appropriate recycling facility and not accidentally end up in a landfill. But there is also a rationalistic reason in that most recycling is paid for by the municipality, the state, or even the federal government and not by you. We often take this fact for granted, but it offers an opportunity to save space in your dumpster bin for disposal waste that costs money to process. You may think that you have all of the space in the world when you start a project, but that bin fills up faster than you think. You may also find that you can even make money on certain recycling such as metals.
But where do you go with these items? In Galveston County, you can to a drop-off faculty at 702 61st Street seven days a week from eight in the morning until four-forty-five in the afternoon. The drop-off site accepts the following items:
- E-waste including refrigerators, air conditioner units with the compressors removed, washers, dryers, dishwashers, stoves and stovetops, and other appliances as well as computers and other electronics including computers and cell phones.
- Paper products of all types including cardboard.
- Glass bottles.
- Metals including scrap metals and aluminum.
Tires are acceptable in quantities of a maximum of five per car and remember to bring proof of residency.
Fluids including used oil, fast, and transmission fluid.
- Do you have a printer? You can bring in those old carriages to the drop-off site.
- Rechargeable batteries.
- Plastics and all Styrofoam with food removed.