Dumpster Rental in Glenview, IL
Act Now To Get A Fantastic Deal On A Roll-Off Bin Dumpster
How We Changed The Industry Standards For Great Service:
Easy Dumpster Rental knows that waste disposal should run so smoothly that homeowners and contractors don’t think about it. This is why we offer guaranteed high-quality dumpster service.
- We are the superstars of refuse removal.
- Our countrywide inventory has the right bin nearby.
- We are easy because we have perfected our service.
- The others offer pell-mell service; we offer dumpster speed and accuracy.
- When we leave, we want to see you smile.
Act Now And Enjoy Cost Savings From $10 To $100 On An Open-Top Container:
There are a number of things that impact dumpster rental pricing from local dumping fees to your specific needs. That’s why Easy Dumpster Rental guarantees you the lowest price every time.
- We are the Maharishi of low-cost bin rentals.
- Our quotes are solid and don’t blow with the wind.
- Our rates are transparent with no Tom Foolery.
- Speedy, flexible service will also help you save.
- Much of our business is repeat business.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Glenview: A Premier Chicago Suburb, Environment and Transfer Station
Few Quick Facts
Glenview is located in Cook County Illinois and a suburb of Chicago. It was incorporated at the tail end of the nineteenth century with just three hundred and fifty people and has since grown to nearly forty-five thousand residents. Today It offers elegant shopping in its downtown and other areas and vast amenities including thirty-four parks and play-areas the collectively occupy almost three hundred acres.
Green Areas of Glenview
Glenview is proud of its green areas that beautify the village and improve residential ambiance and values. The Village is charged with maintaining trees on public areas of the municipality and each spring plants new trees in these areas as part of the Glenview Village five-year Capital Improvements Program. In addition, the Village adopted the Tree Preservation Ordinance and almost two decades that, with the current 2015 amendments, protects all landmark trees. Landmark trees are defined as those with sixteen inches in diameter (at four and one-half feet above ground) when more desirable, such as oaks, maples, or hickories, and twenty inches if less desirable, such as the cottonwood tree.
Self-hauling Certain Items to a Transfer Station
Transfer stations are increasingly an effective way to provide more easily accessible waste disposal that is more often utilized by the communities and saves expense and pollution through higher levels or transport because transfer station sorts the refuse and then transport the debris to the appropriate facility on trucks.
It is often more cost and time effective to rent a dumpster from Easy Dumpster Rental and have your waste professionally disposed of for as little as $299. If you cannot afford a dumpster, you may consider self-hauling to the transfer station. In addition, self-hauling can be an effective method in conjunction with a dumpster. Mixed waste is often more expensive than specific forms of waste, such as construction waste or landscaping waste. If you limit your waste to one kind of item, you may save money. Easy Dumpster Rental team members can help you do this. In addition, electronic goods may also be unacceptable in the dumpster or cost more to dispose of if included in the dumpster. Some customers, if they only have one or two appliances, dispose of these items themselves. The Glenview Transfer Station will accept White goods such as refrigerators, washers, and dryers for a fee and only on Saturdays from nine to eleven-thirty in the morning. Finally, recycling is often taken for free, and not the best use of space in a dumpster. If you can recycle, you can save space for more expensive refuse.
The Glenview Transfer Station
The station is located at 3 Providence Way, Des Plaines, IL 60016. The following items are accepted at the transfer station:
- Shingles are only accepted from residential projects (no commercial projects). Asphalt shingles, as well as felt attached to shingles, are acceptable materials. The station will also accept nails mixed in with shingles and shingles containing fiberglass. The cost is fifty dollars per ton.
- Commercial landscape debris is accepted, but will only be taken from March 15 –to December 15 each calendar year. Commercial yard waste is accepted at the rate of sixty-six dollars per ton.
- Residential waste is accepted at the rate of seventy-five dollars per ton.
- White good cost twenty-five dollars per item.
Dumpster Bin Renter Options for E-waste Disposal
If you rent a dumpster for a project, it is important to note that electronic waste is not allowed in dumpsters and must be separated and disposed of separately according to the Electronics Products Recycling and Reuse Act. Additionally, as noted by the United State Environmental Protection Agency, electronic waste, or E-waste, is the most expansive form of waste. Therefore, it is critical to dispose of these items in an environmentally friendly manner to avoid additional fees and penalties if found in a dumpster bin at a landfill or in residential trash. The good news is the County also has additional locations that can accept electronics and will process these items without a fee for residents of Northern Cook County. The following site will accept E-waste:
- Glenview Transfer Station located at 3 Providence Way in Des Plaines near the Maryville Academy.
- Hoffman Estates Village Hall located at 1900 Hassel Road in Hoffman Estates.
- Mount Prospect Public Works located at 1700 W. Central Road in Mount Prospect.
- Winnetka Public Works located at 1390 Willow Road in Winnetka.