Dumpster Rental in Wheeling, IL
Grab And Don’t Let Go Of A Great Deal On A Dumpster
How We Brought Together Wholesale Dumpster Rental With Premium Service:
Whether dumpster or any product, some companies offer better products at lower prices. Easy Dumpster Rental has developed and refined this model over the past decade with over one hundred thousand bins rented.
- Save time and call Easy Dumpster Rental first.
- We stand behind our work with our guarantee.
- We have great online resources to help plan a project.
- Quotes come back at laser speed.
- Always go with the best.
Get Your Most Excellent Savings From $10-100 On Your Next Rolling Bin Rental:
Many of us go about renting a dumpster with an idea that service and prices are work as a tradeoff: the better the service the higher the price. But Easy Dumpster Rental has developed the low-price and exceptional service model.
- We love to work on small projects like home cleaning or renovations.
- Small recycling bins start very low at just $299.
- Dumpster bins for larger projects are cheaper than you might think.
- Our quotes are fast and solid, like our bins.
- Try a no-obligation fast quote to see how we can help.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Wheeling: From a Travellers Trail
The Village of Wheeling was incorporated near the end of the 19thCentury. It all began as travelers in the 1800s often traversed from Chicago to Wisconsin along the Milwaukee Avenue, which is now Route 21. What emerged was a string of inns to stay in and diners to eat in and taverns to drink in that placed roots to what is now Wheeling. The travel rout soon transitioned into a commercial line that drove the emergence of manufacturing sites and economic development that can be further explored at the Wheeling Historical Society in the Wheeling Park District’s Chamber of Commerce Park at 251 North Wolf Road.
Renting a Dumpster in Wheeling
When most of us design a project, big or small, we rarely think about things like waste disposal. But this can often be an essential component of any project. A construction project will need to quickly pick up waste in a bin and dispose of these items, which quickly add up. An inefficient disposal system can hold up builders and roofers and cost money. Similarly, if you are a resident of Wheeling and cleaning a garage or attic or even cleaning up after an event, an affordable ten or twenty-cubic yard dumpster can be a dream for getting a project done fast and efficiently. And Easy Dumpster Renal guarantees its prices and service in Wheeling.
When you rent a dumpster bin, there are important things to remember that the Easy Dumpster Rental staff will be glad to help you with. One important element is that some materials cannot be placed in regular garbage or construction bins, and must be disposed of separately (or with special arrangements with Easy Dumpster Rental). But don’t worry; we know how you can safely and efficiently dispose of these items while doing your project. Here are a few examples:
- Compact Fluorescent Bulbs (CFL): Compact Fluorescent Bulbs (CFL) contain mercury and cannot be placed in regular garbage of dumpster bins. the Solid Waste Agency of Northern Cook County (SWANCC) provides residents of Wheeling a site to take fluorescent bulbs at Wheeling Public Works at 77 west Hintz Road.
- Electronics: For all of us in Illinois, electronics have been banned from landfills, which means that we cannot place these items in our garbage or dumpster bins (e.g. computers, computer monitors, computer cable, cell phones, cable receivers, converter boxes, keyboards, fax machines, computer mice, MP3 players, PDA’s, printers, scanners, televisions, satellite receivers, video game consoles, video recorders and players, and zip drives). In many cases, electronics can be brought to a Goodwill location or Best Buy locations. Residents may also drop-off electronics at the Glenview Transfer Station located by the Maryville Academy in Des Plaines. Finally, there are events to receive electronics that last for one day but can be a convenient way to get rid of electronics easily.
Hazardous Waste and Your New Dumpster Bin
Renting a dumpster is fun because it allows us to dispose of a great deal of waste quickly and efficiently. But it is also important to be well advised on how to go about this process. When you are throwing so many things in your big open-top-dumpster-bin, it is easy to feel as though anything can go into the bin. But Hazardous waste is not allowed in a dumpster bin. If you do put these items in your dumpster, it can result in fees and penalties or may even negatively impact public health. Some items that can not be accepted include:
- Things that are used for hobbies, such as hobby glue and solvents.
- Things used for painting, including aerosol paints, paint thinners, and oil-based paints.
- Chemicals for your car, such as antifreeze, old gasoline, or used motor oil.
- Lawn and pool items, including pesticides, pool chemicals, and insecticides.
- Things that contain mercury, such as fluorescent bulbs and thermometers.
Other things cannot be brought to your a hazardous waste collection site and require special arrangements. Avoid making an extra trip for these items, only to find that they are not accepted. They include:
- Latex paint requires special disposal either by disposal either by donating pant to be used again or drying it out (so that it does not spay in the compactor) and placing it in regular trash.,
- Certain industrial waste is not accepted, such as agriculture waste, oil from farm machines, and any commercial or institutional waste.
- Because fireworks are explosives, they are not accepted at hazardous waste facilities.
- Some detectors are also not accepted at hazardous waste disposal sites.
Easy Dumpster Rental has a staff full of experts that can help. If you are cleaning a garage or shed, for example, there are a number of locations that you can take your hazardous waste:
- Naperville Household Hazardous Waste Drop Off Center, 156 Fort Hill Drive, Naperville, IL 60540.
- Rockford Rock River Reclamation District, 3333 Kishwaukee, Rockford, IL 61109.
- City of Chicago/IEPA, 1150 N Branch Street, Chicago, IL 60642.
- Solid Waste Agency of Lake County (SWALCO), 1311 N Estes, Gurnee, IL 60031 (please make an appointment first by calling: 312-744-7606).
Saving Money on a Dumpster Bin Rental
If you have a dumpster bin, we want you to get the best deal by filling it to the top to maximize your value and not pay for extra volume. This is why we offer expert advice and great online tools for precise estimation of your needs. But what if you go over the top. Don’t overfill your bin because it was trigger additional charges. Instead, you may want to self-haul the extra waste to a transfer station that sorted your waste and processes it to the appropriate facilities. The Wheeling Transfer Station (or the Northwest
Transfer Station) is just such as place. They accept:
- Construction and demolition debris (C&D) if you are building, renovation, or demolishing (or removing parts of construction) at your home or on your site.
- The Wheeling Transfer Station also will accept what is termed “municipal waste” which refers to any debris that is normally placed in your garbage.
- Finally, the transfer station accepts yard waste that is produced from regular yard maintenance or landscaping projects that often produce more than expected.
Please note that hazardous waste is NOT ACCEPTED at the transfer station. The Wheeling Transfer Station is located at 350 Sumac Road in Wheeling, IL 60090