Dumpster Rental in Plainfield, IL
Don’t Procrastinate: Call Now And Save Big Money On A Bin
How Our Service Rises Above Competition:
Easy Dumpster Renal understands that dumpsters are axillary to the larger projects. We provide the best service possible because we want every project to succeed and run under budget.
- Easy Dumpster Renal is the most experienced company.
- Our guaranteed service will help you relax.
- Contractors rely on our flexibility to make projects work.
- Don’t suffer fools, work with our expert staff.
- Remember that hazardous waste cannot go in your dumpster bin.
Catch That Big Fish Of Savings–From $10 To $100 In Costs–On You Next Bin Rental:
Easy Dumpster Rental has a business model that is heads and shoulders above the competition. Our expert staff helps our customers save money while our extensive inventory of bins excels in speed at reduced pricing.
- If you don’t believe us, just try a great, low price quote today.
- Contractors know our rates are the best.
- Speed and flexibility are critical for projects bin and small.
- Dumpster containers for residential projects cost less you think.
- Small dumpsters hold two tons and start under $300.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Plainfield’s Growth From the 1800s to Now and Hazardous Waste Programs
Plainfield was first visited in the 1820s by a French Canadian fur trader named Vetal Vermette. Later, the development of the Chicago Belt Line Railroad increased transportation and made Plainfield a key storage and shipping hub for grain and eventually connected Plainfield with Aurora and Joliet. Plainfield experience additional growth after the Second World War and, today, Plainfield has grown in a way that Vermette could have scarcely imagined.
Getting Door-To-Door Help with Hazardous Waste
Renting a dumpster is a great way to clean a home, garage, attic, or shed, and get rid of all of that old stuff that is causing clutter and to cultivate a more efficient home or business. Small dumpsters start at Easy Dumpster Rental for under three hundred dollars and can hold two tons of waste and ten cubic yards of refuse, which is about ninety wheelbarrow loads. However, there are certain items that cannot be included in the dumpster, one of which is hazardous waste. If you are filling your dumpster, you must separately dispose of hazardous items. The good news for residents of Plainfield is that the Village offers its Door Service for the following items:
- Antifreeze, brake fluid, car batteries, used motor oil, used oil filters, old fuel, and other automotive items.
- Computers, laptops, printers, monitors, and other computing items.
- Microwaves, televisions, DVD players (and CD and tape players), cell phones, and other electronics.
- Fertilizers, insecticides, pesticides, herbicides, weed poisons, and other chemicals used in many gardens and yards.
- Ammonia, home (general), rug, and fabric cleaners, rust remover, polish, and other household cleaners.
- Compact fluorescent lamps bulbs, and tubes (CFLs), thermostats thermometers, and all other devices containing mercury.
- Paint Products including oil-based paint, latex paint, and things like stains, caulking, and sealers.
- Things for your swimming pool such as chlorine, acid, and stabilizer.
- Special things like hobby glue.
- Sharps and needs, which should be placed in a solid sealed container.
Facilities to Bring Hazardous Waste
Residents can also bring in their hazardous waste to the Naperville Household Hazardous Waste Facility at 156 Fort Hill Drive in Naperville. If you have old medicine, these items can be brought to the Police Department, 14300 S. Coil Plus Drive where there is a confidential drop box that accepts expired (or unwanted) medication for disposal. The Village asks that all personal identification on labels is removed prior to submission or medications. Additionally, if you have batteries to recycling, these can be brought the Plainfield Village Hall, which is located at 24401 W. Lockport Street and can be accessed weekdays from seven-thirty in the morning until five in the afternoon (remember to take the ends of batteries to avoid reactions).
Will County Landfill Gas-to-Energy Facility
The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 helped to make funds available for through the Department of Energy EECBG (Energy Efficiency Conservation Block Grant) the County is using to implement a gas-to-energy facility. The project broke ground in 2010 and has a price tag of about nine million dollars. The facility has the following components:
- A Modern Gas Collection Facility: The landfill formerly collected gas and then burnt the methane to minimize damage to the environment. The new system creates a network of piping that extends as low as fifteen feet to the bottom of the, that uses a vacuum system that can capture the gas.
- Making Energy: As the gas is collected it is then processed through a system of turbines that, in turn, generate energy. When the facility was partially finished in 2012, it produced enough energy to serve somewhere between two thousand and over forty-five hundred homes. The finished facility is expected to be able to serve almost eight thousand homes.
- Getting on the Grid: As gas is converted to electricity, the facility also has a power line that can transport electricity to the power grid and then distribute it to homes in the area. There is also a system of monitoring and emergency shutdown function that may be used if necessary.