Dumpster Rental in Brookhaven, GA
Get Trash Rolloffs At Rock Bottom Prices!
We Are A Cut Above The Rest In Brookhaven:
We make ordering a dumpster container as easy as pie. And we provide the best customer service in Georgia by a country mile. No empty promises just a strong work ethic that gets the job done right the first time.
- Easy going sales agents who know the sanitation industry inside and out.
- Guaranteed on time bin delivery. There when you need us.
- We rent dumpsters to the residential community and can help with your recycling items.
- Request an online canister quote and consultation for free with no obligations.
- Call now for same-day service in Brookhaven.
Simply Call EasyDumpsterRental and get savings up to $150:
Over the past 15 years, we have built a highly successful company. We have rented over 100,000 dumpsters. And because of outstanding customer service and the lowest prices in the industry customers return to us like kids to a candy shop.
- All of our rates are transparent so you know exactly what you are paying for.
- We utilize a flat rate pricing model. All of our rates are guaranteed.
- Please note that is against EPA regulations for us to dispose of hazardous waste.
- We will match or beat all competitor’s prices.
- Got Questions? We have answers on our FAQ page.
10 Yard Dumpster (1 TONS) 2,000LBS
4’ High, 8’ Wide, 10-12’ Long
- Smaller clean out or construction projects
- One car garage cleanups
- Bathroom remodeling
- Smaller painless placement and loading.
- Smallest bin we have 10-yd roll-off = 90 wheelbarrows (3 cu. feet) = 4 pickups (8 ft. bed) = 54 Brute trash cans (32 gallons)
20 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
4.5’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Bigger garage cleanouts
- heating & air conditioning
- house remodeling
- carpeting, roofing
- minor landscaping
- Most popular rolloff bin 20-yd roll-off = 180 wheelbarrows (3 cu. feet) = 8 pickups (8 ft. bed) = 108 Brute trash cans (32 gallons)
30 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
6’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Major Construction
- Remodeling Projects
- Tree Removal
- Large Landscaping
- This container is fairly large 30-yd roll-off = 270 wheelbarrows (3 cu. feet) = 12 pickups (8 ft. bed) = 162 Brute trash cans (32 gallons)
40 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
8’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Metal Recycling
- Major Remodeling Projects
- New Construction Projects
- Commercial Building Clean-Outs
- Apartment Buildings Roof Replacement
- Large Volume Cardboard, Paper Disposal
- 40 yard container is the largest dumpster that measures 8' in height. 40-yd roll-off = 360 wheelbarrows (3 cu. feet) = 16 pickups (8 ft. bed) = 216 Brute trash cans (32 gallons)
Interesting Facts About Brookhaven, Landfill and Recycling Options
Brookhaven Quick Facts
Brookhaven is located northeast of Atlanta with a population of 50,000 residents. The city became incorporated in 2012. However, there have been settlers in the area since 1810. Brookhaven has 2 schools of higher education, Oglethorpe University and a satellite campus of Georgia State University. The city has close to a dozen parks including Ashford Park and Blackburn Park, which provide tennis and basketball courts. Historic Brookhaven is a historical area with many pre-war designed homes by prominent Atlanta architects. The Weather Company, which owns the Weather Channel, is moving its operations to Brookhaven this year.
Landfill Location Brookhaven, GA
The city of Brookhaven is located within DeKalb County in Georgia. therefore Citizens can take advantage of the counties’ landfills and recycling facilities to drop off their extra trash and debris that do not fit in their curbside bins. Facilities are conveniently located throughout the county. The county has one landfill Seminole Road Landfill, which is open to the public for use by homeowners, residents, and also licensed businesses.
- Seminole Road Landfill – 4203 Clevemont Road, Ellenwood, GA 30294.
- Call the landfill at the 404-687-4040 for other questions you may have.
- Landfill opening hours are Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Saturday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The landfill accepts household garbage, bulk items, furniture, mattresses, tables, building materials, construction debris, concrete, tires, yard waste, branches, leaves, appliances, and more. A hazardous material is not accepted. Recaybable s can also be dropped off at this location, in the specially marked bins.
There may be additional landfill fees:
- Car tires – $1 each tire – max 10
- AC, refrigerators, and freezers with the Freon $16.5 per item.
- AC, refrigerators, and freezers without the Freon $16. per item.
- Furniture, garbage, yard waste is $33 for each ton of debris.
The residents can recycle their items electronics at the Seminole Road Landfill and also at the Best Buy e-recycling program.
The county discontinued the program of disposing of glass in the curbside cans for the reason to ensure better glass recycling results and glass quality. Citizens are now able to take their glass to the glass drop-off locations conveniently located throughout DeKalb County.
DeKalb County has many recycling centers throughout the county to provide its citizens with many solutions to recycle pretty much anything.
Yard Waste, Mulch and Compost
Yard debris, trimmings, and leaves collected from residents are processed and recycled into the compost and mulch and the Seminole Road Landfill. Residents are encouraged to pick up the mulch and compost for their needs free of charge at several locations. There is a request form that must be completed prior to receiving the mulch or compost. Visit the following locations for the mulch and compost:
- East Transfer Station – 1750 Rogers Lake Rd, Lithonia, GA 30058. Opening hours are Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. & Saturday: 7 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- North Transfer Station – 4600 Buford Highway, Chamblee, GA 30341. Hours are Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. Saturday: 7 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Seminole Road Landfill – 4203 Clevemont Rd, Ellenwood, GA 30294. Open Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. & Saturday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Toy, Shoe, and Clothing Recycling Programs
Citizens of Brookhaven along with the DeKalb County are fortunate to be part of the community where there are many environmental solutions and programs such as recycling of toys, shoes, and clothes. The county has partnered with the Atlanta branch of American Textile Recycling Service (ATRS) which has many shoe, toy clothes donation bins located throughout the Atlanta area. Now, these are also conveniently located in DeKalb County at the Sanitation Division Central Transfer Station. Items are recycled and donated to nonprofit organizations, charities, and many other people in need. Anyone can bring their items to the following address:
- Sanitation Division Central Transfer Station – 3720 Leroy Scott Dr, Decatur, GA 30032.
- Division operating hours – Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- call phone for more info 404-294-2900.
Household Hazardous Waste
Residents are provided with two solutions to dispose of household hazardous waste. The DeKalb County Sanitation Division hosts these two events yearly.
How Recycling Helps Both Our Society As a Whole And The Environment
There is a long-range of benefits to recycling. It tremendously reduces the need to build new landfills it also has an enormous impact on local and federal job growth and economics. For example, rather than using a raw product to make new commodities, using a recycled product to make new goods substantially lessens the reduction of natural resources and energy usage. Take the process of making an aluminum can.
Bauxite ore, a clay-like rock, is one of the materials used in making aluminum cans. And by recycling our soda cans we would lessen our need to use natural resources such as bauxite. And save up to 90% more on energy costs. It is a fact that up to 75% of all solid waste going to landfills are materials that can be recycled. If everyone in America would take recycling seriously, our dependency on landfills would drop sharply and eventually get to the point that landfills would become obsolete.
Recycling paper products will help save our rainforests and the trees in our communities. In California, tens of thousands of new jobs are created in the recycling industry every year as a direct result of recycling. That is a ton of new employment opportunities. Furthermore, California grossed over 15 billion dollars in revenues just by recycling. Almost all cities today offer recycling bins at the curb and use single-stream recycling methods to make recycling easier. However, it seems that most people are indifferent or too lazy to recycle.
Another great example of energy savings is using one ton of plastics containers can save over 7,000 kilowatt-hours. In San Diego, the Department of Education discovered that recycling two glass bottles conserves enough energy to light a 100 watt light bulb for 8 hours. So the benefits are there, they are tangible and they can help reduce our energy consumption immensely and immediately. Though these are just a few statistics, we can glean from this small data sample recycling provides benefits to all of us. Below is a tiny sampling of what can be recycled:
- Junk mail
Some prohibited items that cannot be recycled:
- Fluorescent light bulbs
- Wax paper
- Cardboard lined with plastic
- Paint cans
- Wrapping paper
Easy Dumpster Rental also offers recycling solutions with bins that are strictly for items that can be recycled locally. Few examples of dumpster for recyclables would be concrete, shingles, asphalt, paper, cardboard, etc. It is important to note that if you order a dumpster with an explicit agenda to recycle materials, then you must not mix other debris in the same unit. Recyavble dumpsters are also generally at a lower price than normal bins.
We at EDR have rolloff dumpsters that are ideal for any size and type of job you may have. We also have a dumpster conversion page that helps you visualize the size of each dumpster canister. Easy Dumpster Rental, the absolutely best dumpster-rolloff service in Brookhaven.