Dumpster Rental in College Park, Georgia
Get Garbage Container for Less Now!
Get rolloff dumpster with superb service in College Park:
Renting a dumpster from Easy Dumpster Rentals in College Park is a money-saving decision and a smart move. And we guarantee your satisfaction.
- We have over 15 years of experience.
- Same day service available in College Park.
- Expert advice in dumpster renting.
- We are here to solve your dumpster problems.
- Requesting a quote takes just seconds.
Would you like to save up to $75:
We realize that times are tough for many families and businesses. Easy Dumpster Rentals is sensitive to this issue. That is why we are offering you a discount on all of your rental needs.
- Don’t throw away your hard-earned money.
- We can compete with any other companies rates.
- We mean business when it comes to saving you money.
- Our services have no hidden fees.
- Give us a call and save up to$75.
10 Yard Dumpster (1 TONS) 2,000LBS
4’ High, 8’ Wide, 10-12’ Long
- Smaller clean out or construction projects
- One car garage cleanups
- Bathroom remodeling
- Smaller painless placement and loading.
- Smallest bin we have and will hold up to 4 pickups of trash and debris.
- Are you looking or anticipated 4 pickup trucks worth of waste? Then the 10 yard dumpster is all you need to complete the job.
20 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
4.5’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Bigger garage cleanouts
- heating & air conditioning
- house remodeling
- carpeting, roofing
- minor landscaping
- Most popular rolloff bin that will hold approximately 8 pickups of trash.
- The 20 yard dumpster is our most widely rented dumpster. It easily carry up to 8 pickup trucks worth of garbage.
30 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
6’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Major Construction
- Remodeling Projects
- Tree Removal
- Large Landscaping
- this container is fairly large and will hold up to 12 pickups of garbage.
- This dumpster is ideal for larger residential projects. Able to cart off 12 pickup trucks of debris and keep the outside of your home nice and neat.
40 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
8’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Metal Recycling
- Major Remodeling Projects
- New Construction Projects
- Commercial Building Clean-Outs
- Apartment Buildings Roof Replacement
- Large Volume Cardboard, Paper Disposal
- 40 yard container is the largest dumpster that measures 8' in height. it is way above persons head andthat for harder to dispose material over the rail. It will hold up to 16 pickups trucks of the debris.
- The 40 yard dumpster is for any commercial job you are considering. This giant of a roll off can handle 16 pickup trucks of waste.
The economics and saving of time by renting a dumpster
Everyone is trying to save a dime these days. And for good reasons. Not since the Great Depression has the United States been faced with one of it’s most difficult times in recent memory. The uncertainty that many families are facing is forcing us to carefully consider every purchase we make especially while in need of rolloff dumpster. With inflationary concerns, layoffs, and little or no rise in wages our cost of living increases, Americans are becoming more frugal. We haven’t stopped spending but are doing more research about the products or services we buy and are looking for the best possible deal.
So, when we find a service where we can save money, we jump at the opportunity. And Easy Dumpster Rentals in College Park is such a service. When you rent a bin from us you can expect at least 2 things. One, you are going to get the most competitive rate in the industry, and secondly, we are going to help you save time. Easy Dumpster Rentals is just not a company of robots but people just like you trying to save a buck. We realize this and are trying to do our part in helping customers save some money. So, with that in mind, 40 yards try us out. We believe you will be pleasantly surprised.
Save time by utilizing a dumpster
As you know we generally offer 4 dumpster sizes. 10, 20, 30,40-yard roll offs. And we gave you a visual on how much each dumpster can carry. For example, the 20-yard bin can hold up to 8 pickup trucks of debris. So, imagine you have a kitchen remodeling job and you estimate that it is going to take roughly 8 pickup trucks to haul away your old cabinets and such. If you do it yourself, that means 8 separate trips to the landfill and back. Plus, if you don’t’ own a truck, well you are just going to have to go through the hassle of finding a truck rental company, picking it up, and then dropping it off at the completion of the job. And, the truck rental is not free. This is not a smart way to wisely use your time.
However, by renting a dumpster from Easy Dumpster Rental we can spare you the time you will waste renting a truck, running back and forth to the landfill, and save you money in the process. With one quick call to our highly trained sales team, they will be able to quickly ascertain what size dumpster you will need. Then, we will drop off the dumpster on any day you choose and pick it up on the appointed date and take the waste to the landfill for you. Now doesn’t that seem more like a practical solution then you trying to do this all by yourself? I think you would agree. You will have a lot to consider your doing a home remodeling project and this is one way we can simplify your life.
The Perils of Hazardous
To help mitigate the risk of hazardous waste The United States Government founded the Environmental Protection Agency or EPA. This agency was founded in part to help educate the public about the nature of hazardous waste, and to help identify what is considered hazardous, and how to lessen or completely rid the country of the potential dangers.
Contamination is one of the greatest risks in dealing with hazardous waste. This can be found on land, airborne contaminants, or waste released into our water supplies. All potentially causing great harm not only to ourselves but to the environment. One of the great dangers is contaminated water getting into our dwindling aquifers systems. There is the potential that future generations may be faced with a very severe clean water shortage which could have the potential to completely devastate our way of living.
There many dangers lurking in our households. Lead found in toys for example can cause cancer. Not properly ventilating an area where you are using certain aerosols that contain harmful materials can be hazardous to your well being. Many substances such as asbestos have been banned which has helped in reducing cancer deaths. Many people without even realizing it, dump hazardous waste down their drains every day polluting our water and land. That it why is imperative to read all labels on any product that you are using. And if you not sure find someone who can clarify and answer all your questions. A great source of information for the citizens of College Park is to contact your regional EPA. In Georgia, that would be Region 4 and they will have the answers you seek.
So use caution and be prudent when using household products and take nothing for granted. It is up to you to help protect our environment and thus ensuring a safer community for you and your family. Education is imperative. Talk to your local government officials your neighbors and read all you can on this subject so that you can be part of the solution and not cause a potential problem by not being properly informed. The EPA has published a list of hazardous materials and we have named a few in the following section.
These products listed are deemed hazardous by the EPA and as such, should be used and treated with caution Cockroach sprays, Metal cleaners, Herbicides, Moth repellents, Rat poisons, Photographic chemicals, Stains and finishes, Mercury thermostats.
Solutions for residents of College Park in handling and disposing of Hazardous Waste
Household Hazardous Waste Amnesty Day created for all the cities in Fulton County to dispose of your unwanted household chemicals and products along with bulky waste for proper and safe disposal.
- Merk Road Transfer Station – 3225 Merk Road, College Park GA 30349 – 404-629-1700 – Open until 4:30 p.m.
- Creel Park – 2775 Creel Road, College Park, GA 30349 – Call 770-996-4189.
- South Fulton Service Center – 5600 Stonewall Tell Road, College Park, GA 30349 – Phone 770-774-7500.
For more information about Household Hazardous Waste in College Park, disposal programs and education/outreach opportunities contact Fulton County Public Works Water Service Division at the:
- 141 Pryor Street Atlanta, GA 30303.
- Call (404)612-8097 or (404)893 -6397.
The State of Georgia also offers a couple of options that are nearby the City of College Park. The Environmental Protection Division website recommends the following 3 companies that will help you dispose of your Hazardous waste.
- Clean Harbors Environmental Services in Tucker
- Safety- Clean in Morrow, Ga
- MKC Enterprises in Doraville, GA
- Fulton County The county provides the citizens of Fulton County solutions to disposing of their hazardous waste. This site is a great resource. They have provided an easy to use brochure to help you understand how to deal with hazardous waste.
Recycling options in the City of College Park
A great place to start for finding solutions for recycling is the College Park’s Sanitation Department website. They have two drop off sites located at:
- Harvard Avenue across from the Public Safety Building
- And the Old James Parking lot
Another great resource of disposing of recyclables is the Georgia Department of Community Affairs or DCA. This site is full of places where you can take your recyclables. A must look at the page. Most recyclable places have certain items that they will accept such as Newspapers, Paper products, Boxes, Soda cans, Aluminum, Tin. Items that will not be accepted at recyclable centers include Electronics, Styrofoam, Wire hangers, Ceramics, Heavily dyed paper.
If you are in need of a commercial recycling company then MetroGreen Recycling is a company that may suit your needs. They specialize in construction and demolition recycling.
Here are some of the items acceptable for the recycling Kraft paper, Soda cartons, Beer cartons, Pizza boxes, Steel food containers, Junk mail (hooray), Empty aerosol cans, Paperback books. Typically most cities will not accept the following items for recycling Liquids, Biohazard waste, Plastic bags, Light bulbs, china and ceramics.