Dumpster Rental in Hoffman Estates, IL
Hook The Best Saving On A Rolling Bin Dumpster Today
Why We Serve Each Customer As If He Or She Were Our Only Customer:
Easy Dumpster Rental has developed the model of cost efficiency and great service. Don’t accept bad service in the hopes of saving money–a good business model should do both.
- We have rented over one hundred thousand units to happy customers.
- Our welcoming team is waiting for your call.
- Online quotes bounce back in just minutes.
- Cleaning a garage can be fast, easy, and cheap.
- Large projects are easy with the right dumpster bin.
Don’t Procrastinate. Call And Save Up To $90 On Your Open-Top Bin Rental Costs:
After over a decade and over 100,000 dumpsters rented, Easy Dumpster Rental has developed the wholesale bin rental model that the others try to emulate, but can’t.
- Get a supersonic fast quote today to see your savings.
- Hidden fees are a pain, but our flat rates are a pleasure.
- Quality service and low prices go together.
- Our expert staff will help you save even more.
- We back our service and our price guarantee.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
A Brief Background of Hoffman Estates, Recycling and Green Programs
The city of Chicago has an expanse of exciting suburbs that extend the perimeter. One of these suburbs is Hoffman Estates. Just as railroads changed many American communities, the opening of the Northwest Tollway made Chicago accessible to a wider range of townships outside the city. Hoffman Estates is located in Chicago’s Cook County but also has a small portion that resides in contagious Kane County.
Protecting and Growing Trees in Hoffman Estates
One of the great benefits of living near Chicago is the ability to work in the city, with all of its economic advantages, and then come home to a beautiful township to relax and enjoy the natural beauty. It is no wonder that so many towns, like Hoffman Estates, seek to protect their trees and green canopy the serves as a reservoir of relaxation to so many of its residents.
The Village manages an amazing seventeen thousand trees that expand over one hundred acres of municipal properties. In the last year alone, the Village has implemented over one hundred replacement planting through the Emerald Ash Borer recover program, for a total of over five thousand replacements through the program. The Village has also worked with Sears to coordinate a park beautification project for Arbor Day Park prior to Arbor Day and promotes education at the Frank C. Whiteley Elementary School. The excellence and success of the Hoffman Estates tree canopy has earned the Village the Tree City USA recognition for twenty-six years.
Recycling in Hoffman Estates
The Village of Hoffman Estates has a number of recycling programs designed to collect and to organize waste to maximize the efficiency in which these items are disposed of. All recycling can be mixed together and includes paper (e.g. newspaper, magazines, junk mail, office paper, telephone books, and glossy paper), cardboard (e.g. cereal , clothing, pasta, and tissue boxes), plastic (e.g. good and beverage, liquid detergent, shampoo bottles, yogurt cups, and rinsed vegetable oil containers), metals (e.g. aluminum, steel, and tin cans), glass (e.g. green, brown, and clear glass bottles and jars), and what is referred to as aseptic packing (e.g. juice boxes and milk cartons).
Yard waste: The Village also will accept yard waste by using yard waste stickers that may be purchased through the Village and used with a yard waste subscription. The program accepts:
- Leaves and grass clippings.
- Bush and branches.
- Garden plants.
- Flowers and weeds.
- Bark, vines, pine needles, and pinecones.
The program does not accept:
- Vegetables and fruit.
- Large items such as tree trunks, limbs, and stumps.
- Railroad ties, firewood, and fence posts.
- Rocks, soil, and sod.
Residents may purchase yard waste stickers online or at the following locations:
- The Village of Hoffman Estates, located at 1900 Hassell Road in Hoffman Estates.
- Walgreens drugstore located at 2560 Golf Road in Hoffman Estates.
- Walgreens pharmacy located at 1550 Algonquin Road in Hoffman Estates.
- Mariano’s Fresh Market located at 2575 Golf Road in Hoffman Estates.
- Valli Produce located in 850 N. Roselle Road in Hoffman Estates.
- Jewel-Osco food and drugstore located at 1069 N. Roselle Road in Hoffman Estates and at 485 W. Palatine Road in Hoffman Estates.
- Jewel-Osco grocery and drugstore located at 2501 Schaumburg Road in Schaumburg and at 1151 S. Roselle Road in Schaumburg.
Residents that do not wish to pay for these services can compost their yard waste through the following composting and mulching guidelines.
Green Program in Hoffman Estates
The Village of Hoffman Estates also seeks to protect its green programs. One method of approaching a wide range of environmental goals is to work with a wide range of environmental organizations. Accordingly, the Village works with the following groups:
- The Metropolitan Mayors Caucus to advance regional issues.
- Northwest Municipal Conference to promote intergovernmental relationships and programs.
- Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning (CMAP), which helps develop long-term environmental planning.
- Forest Preserves of Cook County for the protection of trees and wildlife.
- Solid Waste Agency of Northern Cook County.
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) WaterSense and the EPA WasteWise Programs.
- Active Transportation Alliance.
- Ride Illinois, League of Illinois Bicyclists, which works to gain pro-cyclist legislation.
As a result of its environmental work, the Village has won the following awards:
- The Illinois Governor’s Sustainability Award.
- The Platinum Level Community Status and Gold Level Community Status from Clean Air Counts.
- The Irwin A. Bock Award for Excellence in Public Administration and Environmental Stewardship at the North West Municipal Conference.
- The Illinois Sustainability Award from the Illinois Sustainable Technology Center (ISTC).
- The Excellence in Energy Code Compliance Award from the International Code Council.
- The Illinois Sierra Club’s Cool Cities Achievements Award.
- An Honorable Mention from the Illinois Governor’s Sustainability Award.