Dumpster Rental in Reunion, FL
Procure The Perfect Open-Top Roll-Off Bin For Less Today
When future clients come to Easy Dumpster Rental, they rely on our great service, out simply unbeatable prices, and person to person service that makes every project enjoyable.
Why Our Service Eclipses The Others In Reunion:
- We can help you with any project you dream up.
- Get a quote today to see your savings.
- Variable dumpster rates change with the wind.
- Easy Dumpster Rental quotes are tried and true.
10 Yard Dumpster (1 TONS) 2,000LBS
4’ High, 8’ Wide, 10-12’ Long
- Smaller painless placement and loading.
- Smaller clean out or construction projects
- One car garage cleanups
- Bathroom remodeling
20 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
4.5’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Bigger garage cleanouts
- heating & air conditioning
- house remodeling
- minor landscaping
30 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
6’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Major Construction
- Remodeling Projects
- Tree Removal
- Large Landscaping
40 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
8’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Metal Recycling
- Major Remodeling Projects
- New Construction Projects
- Commercial Building Clean-Outs
- Apartment Buildings Roof Replacement
- Large Volume Cardboard, Paper Disposal
Recycling, Hazardous Waste, and Other interesting Facts on Reunion
Those of us that live in reunion knows the definition of luxury. The community of Reunion was founded as a resort-style community and enjoys the economic advantages of being close to Walt Disney World. Some of the luxuries of Reunion include three PGA golf courses that were designed by Jack Nicklaus, Tom Watson, and Arnold Palmer. There is a water park that expands over five acres with a special winding lazy river for the came and the two-story water slide for the brave. There is also a spa and a tennis facility and the town offers biking and hiking activities.
Get Your Dumpster Bin Today
A town like Reunion is an industry with many projects that can benefit from a dumpster bin. The best way to get a project done fast is with a dumpster bin. If you are cleaning out the house, you will find that our small dumpster starts at just three hundred dollars and can handle two tons of weight to make a long job short so that you can grab that beer or wine at sunrise. Larger projects depend on good prices and excellence in service because all of the functions of a large project must flow. Easy Dumpster Rental offers both. Additionally, talk to their staff about other projects, like a block community cleanup or renting a dumpster after a function, reunion, or party for fast cleanup.
Recycling in Reunion
Recycling is important when renting a dumpster bin. Most disposal facilities sort through waste removal recycling, but it is best to dispose of recycling separately. When you work a project, put the recycling in separate areas. You will be amazed at how much space you can save to make room for more expensive disposal such as construction and demolition debris.
If you have too much recycling for curbside pickup, don’t worry. There are a couple of places that you can self-haul recycling:
- The Bass Road Recycling Centre at 750 S. Bass Road in Kissimmee and accepts cans (aluminum, steel, and tin), flattened cardboard, plastic bottles (see website for specifics), and paper (office paper, magazines, and newspapers). Yard waste from landscaping, such as tree and shrub trimmings, grass clippings, and stumps, and even trees can be processed for under thirty-eight dollars per ton. The Bass Road Recycling Center also accepts white goods (appliances) that are banned from landfills including washing machines, water heaters, stoves, dishwashers, refrigerators, and other items for less than thirty-eight dollars per pound.
- The City of St. Cloud Transfer Station at 2701 Peghorn Way in St. Cloud also accepts recycling and other waste.
While it is important to recycle when you can, it is essential to sue the right disposal systems to process hazardous waste. Hazardous waste is not allowed in regular garbage or your dumpster bin because these items can harm the environment, the safety of public health, and even solid waste workers. You would be surprised how many items fall into the hazardous waste category, including:
- Automotive items such as batteries and automotive fluids such as motor oil, brake, and transmission fluids, solvents, and antifreeze.
- Paint, whether it is spray paint, cans of paint, paint thinners, or even wood preservatives, are considered hazardous waste.
- Gardening items such as pesticides, insect sprays, weed killers, insecticides, and other poisons.
- Cleaning produces that include oven cleaners, drain cleaners, degreasing chemicals, polishing or waxing products, spot remembers, and chemicals used in your pool.
- Electronics are also banned from garbage and dumpster bins and can include things like old computers and monitors, televisions, phones, VCRs, and smoke detectors (including carbon monoxide and radon detectors).
Both the Bass Recycling Center and the City of St. Cloud transfer station can take household hazardous waste.